A good preparation is the foundation for your project
Our weld engineers, or welding specialists, ensure the quality of the welding. They provide advice on the applicable standards and welding methods within your project. In addition, they indicate which welding inspections and procedures are required. They set up the quality service and manage it. This progress and quality control is well documented through:
- Welding plans;
- NDE plans;
- Fabrication plans;
- Inspection and Test Plans (ITP or TIP);
- Traceability per welding joint (full traceability);
- Reports (NDE, DO, Heat Treatment and Coating Reports).
In short: with our welding specialists, there is overview and you and your client know that your project is in good hands!
In addition to drafting welding, NDE, fabrication, and inspection plans, we are happy to assist you with the following QC activities:
- Project guidance;
- Developing Welding Procedure Qualifications (WPQ);
- Preparing Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS);
- Performing/supervising welder qualifications (WQ/WPQ);
- Specifications/application assessments;
- Preparing inspection and test plans (ITP or TIP);
- Work instructions; Procedures (PWHT, repair, etc.);
- Performing visual welding inspections;
- Performing visual coating inspections;
- Supervision/management of welders;
- Welding coordination (RWC); NDE coordination.