Weldmij is looking for an
Enthusiastic Welding Technician
Are you the enthusiastic welding technician, QC or welding inspector who wants to work with our team of professionals? That’s great because we are looking for a new colleague! With us, you will develop into the absolute top in your field. The rest of your professional life will be challenging and varied with us. There is a relaxed and friendly atmosphere among colleagues, and hard work is well rewarded! If you recognize yourself in the profile below, would you like to send your CV and motivation to Janine? Thanks!
Who are you and what will you do?
- You qualify welders and welding procedures.
- You are familiar with the standards for qualification and have some knowledge of various destructive and non-destructive testing techniques.
- You perform ad-hoc inspections throughout the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and beyond.
- You are detail-oriented and assess WPSs, PQRs, and WPQRs according to the letter of the law.
- You can weld yourself and also assess whether a weld is acceptable or not.
- You are not afraid to tell a manufacturer where things are going a little less smoothly in their production and can offer a solution.
- You maintain the welding school and inventory management.
We are looking for someone for a full-time position that will be converted into a permanent position after a mutual familiarization period. It’s preferable to work an extra hour rather than less, and definitely no 9 to 5 mentality. It’s great if you occasionally work on a Saturday too!
You already have the IWS certification, and it was a breeze for you. It would be great if you also have VTw2. If not, we will prepare you with VTw2, IWT, and IWI-C!
What are you doing now?
We do require some experience. You have welded with various processes yourself, but you have also spent a significant amount of time behind a computer. You don’t need us to teach you how to set up that gem of a WPQR!
What do we do then?
We handle everything related to welding quality assurance. Too much to mention here, but be sure to check our website!
What about compensation?
We want to see you before we tell you what you will earn. Your good salary will increase rapidly with each completed training course that we pay for. You will drive a nice car, and a laptop and phone are included as well. Weldmij values its employees and also pays out a profit share every year!
- You can (and may) drive a car.
- You don’t live too far from Drachten.
- You have your VCA VOL certificate.
Any other question?Janine van Beckhoven-Olthuis
+31 512 524 008