Quality Control (QC)
Quality control is the continuous effort necessary to maintain the integrity of a product, thereby guaranteeing the reliability of the product. The requirements are usually formulated in an agreement between the product/service provider and the client. During the realisation of the product, the effort made is generally manifested in the form of material and joint inspections, destructive and non-destructive tests, processing, conservation and functional acceptance tests.
Weldmij can assist you with all quality control (QC) activities. On a project- or hour-based contract we can station an allround and experienced QC employee at your project who can also guide your entire QC team.
Beside the planning activities we can also perform the next QC-activities:
- Project guidance
- Develop/Perform Welding Procedure Qualification Records (PQR)
- Develop Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS)
- Develop/Perform Welders Performance Qualifications (WPQ)
- Scope judgement
- Develop Inspection & Test Plans (ITP)
- Develop workers instructions
- Develop Procedures (PWHT, repair and more)
- Perform Welding Inspections
- Perform Coating Inspections
- Guide Welders
- Welding Coordination (RWC)